HabiStat Standard Vivarium is a high-quality home for reptiles designed for safety and durability. The vivarium is constructed from 18mm thick melamine glass, ensuring it can withstand regular use and wear and tear.
One of the notable features of this vivarium is its smooth, sliding glass doors, which are fitted with a larger front panel to allow for a deeper substrate layer. Clip-on runners make it easy to clean. The offset ventilation on both sides and the large vent ensure proper air circulation, essential for maintaining a healthy environment for your reptile. The vent also has three cable recesses to easily manage heat, light, and thermostat cables.
This vivarium is designed to be stackable or used as a stand-alone display with matching HabiStat cabinets. It comes flat-packed with step-by-step instructions and an Allen Key, making it easy to assemble. The HabiStat Standard Vivarium is available in Oak or Black finish and a wide variety of sizes to suit different reptile species.
Overall, the HabiStat Standard Vivarium is a practical and durable option for reptile owners who want a safe and secure home for their pets. The vivarium has been tested and tried for practicality and durability, so you can be confident it will provide a comfortable and safe living space for your reptile.
- New larger front panel to allow for a deeper substrate layer
- New large vent for enhanced airflow
- New clip-on runners
- Multiple cable recesses for easy cable management
- The perfect home for your animal
- Smooth, sliding glass doors for easy access
- Available in Oak or Black
- Stackable or can be used with the matching HabiStat Cabinets to create a stand-alone display